Public School Board Highlights
To empower students to be their finest, today and tomorrow.
Creating dynamic learning environments that ensure student success.
We believe student learning thrives when:
- The needs of students are recognized and come first.
- Each students knowledge, skills, attributes and interests are identified and developed.
- The learning environment is physically and emotionally safe and secure for all students including LGBTQ students.
- Opportunities are provided for challenge, discovery, action and reflection.
- Each school and the district as a whole function as a Professional Learning Community engaged together in ongoing learning.
- Parents are well informed and have meaningful opportunities to participate in their childs education.
- There are healthy connections between the schools and their communities.
- Relationships between the board, staff, students, and community model mutual respect and support
- 100 General Administration
- 200 Instructional Programs and Materials
- 300 Students
- 400 Personnel and Employee Relations
- 500 Business Administration
- ALL APs COMBINED 100 - 500